Powered by :
DHPL Classics Pinball Tournament
The Die Hard Pinball Classics Tournament will be IFPA sanctioned and will be an opportunity to get world ranking points and an opportunity to get into the top 16 places in ranking for an opportunity to compete in the Alberta Pinball Provincial Championship on February 2018 for a chance to win an entry into the IFPA State Championship Series in March 2018.
Friday: Noon – 9pm (ticket sales will end at 8:00pm)
Saturday: 10am – 5pm (ticket sales will end at 4:00pm)
Saturday: 6pm – 11pm
- The tournament will be using a HERB style (best score format) with unlimited qualifying attempts using PAPA position/rank scoring (1st 100, 2nd 90, 3rd 85, 84, 83, 82…).
- The tournaments are open to the public along with your PRE-PAID admission to the expo.
- Entries will be $3 each entry, $10 for 4 entries, $20 for 10 entries, entries that are unused are non-refundable
- Top 16 scores will qualify.
- Next 8 scores will qualify for Novice Division (must be at least 2500 or greater in IFPA ranking to qualify)
- Finals start at 6:00 PM on Saturday.
- Each elimination round will be a three game Professional & Amateur Pinball Association (PAPA) four player format (4,2,1,0 scoring) knockout round with two players advancing until the final 4 grouping.
- Pinburgh style playoff: 3 machines ( 2 early solid state and 1 EM) will be put into 2 banks. Top seed will get choice of bank and position in the first machine in bank, after first game position will be determine in descending order of rank on the previous machine.
- Over $2500 in cash and prizing to be awarded to the winners of the DHP Classics Tournament
- Prizing will be awarded to the top 8 in classics tournament.
- Prizing is subject to change based on the number of competitors and tickets purchased.
|A||$1000, Trophy||$500, Trophy||$250, Trophy||$150||$50|
|Top Ladies Qualifier||Plaque||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
- Classic tournament machines will only be available to tournament participants so you must enter the tournament in order to have a chance to try out these machines.
- Six machines will be available for play, your top 4 machines will be counted.
- Machine list to be updated closer to the event.
- All rules, malfunctions and rules, machine settings and player conduct to be based on PAPA rules.
- Extra Balls will be Turned Off or a sign posted to Play Extra Balls on Particular games if needed.