The first annual Edmonton – Knockout Cancer Pinball Tournament.
So many of us have lost friends and family to Cancer. This is a small way we can give back. Tournament is only $20 to get in on the fun. There are no cash prizes for this tournament, but top three will take home a plaque. All cash funds raised from this tournament will be donated to help fight Cancer, YEGPIN with the support of Retro Active Arcade will match the total final donation. Registration will start when YEGPIN opens, and will end at 5:30pm. Tournament launches the first ball Friday at 6:10pm and will go until finished.
– These will not use the WCPC and Classics banks of tournament machines.
– Match Play will be used to keep track of scores.
– Pre-registration is not required cash day of is appreciated to help us avoid PayPal fees and give more back.
– This is a fun tournament, if you want to dip your toes into competitive pinball or get warmed up for the main tournaments, this is your event.
– Top 1000 ranked players are highly discouraged, but allowed, to enter this tournament.
– Limited to the first 80 players that are registered.