It is volunteers that really make events like the 2017 YEGPIN happen. They include people who dedicate their time to organize the show, administer requests for donor machines, provide information for those whom want to bring a machine, help run our tournaments, help sell tickets or set-up and maintain the machines throughout the event. The volunteers are really what makes a show like this a success.
Volunteers are needed in the following areas: main registration and ticketing, concession/liquor sales, merchandise, main floor technicians, set up and movers, tournament scorers and announcers.
In appreciation of their help, volunteers will receive the following benefits…
Volunteering more than (8+) hours:
- (1) All Access ‘Limited Edition’ VIP customized pass featuring art by Brian Holderman
- (1) Free entry into the exclusive Friday night YEGPIN VIP Pinball Party
- (1) 2017 YEGPIN Volunteer Shirt
- (10) Entries into DHPL Classics/Early DMD Tournament
- (1) Early qualification time slots for Western Canadian Pinball Championships, and DHPL Classics/Early DMD Tournament
- (1) Free entry to the volunteer prize draw to be announced at the volunteer party
- Access to the summer volunteer BBQ after the event
- Opportunity to Pre-Order for 2017 Edmonton Pinball and Arcade Expo Shirt and receive $5 off
If you are at least 16 years old and would like to be a volunteer at the 2017 Edmonton Pinball and Arcade Expo or if you have any questions about volunteering, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the below form.
- All volunteers will go through a screening before being selected. Volunteers will be assigned duties by YEGPIN organizers or the Volunteer Coordinator
- Schedules are subject to change and may be modified by YEGPIN organizers or the Volunteer Coordinator