It is volunteers that really make events like the YEGPIN happen. They include people who dedicate their time to organize the show, administer requests for donor machines, help with getting silent action items and sponsorships, help run our tournaments, help sell tickets or set-up and maintain the machines throughout the event. The volunteers are really what makes a show like this a success.
Volunteers are needed in the following areas this year:
- Pinball tournament registration, and merchandise desk
- Streaming and commentators
- Pinball tournament scorekeepers
- Main floor pinball and arcade technicians
- Show set up and pinball and arcade machine movers
In appreciation of their help, volunteers will receive the following benefits…
YEGPIN Core Volunteer: (required to work at least 3 – three hour shifts or 3 – two hour scorekeeping shifts):
- 3 Day all access to YEGPIN
- YEGPIN Volunteer Pass
- Limited Edition YEGPIN Lanyard
- YEGPIN Volunteer or Technican T-Shirt
- Free Registration for CPC and Classics pinball tournaments
- 10 CPC or Classics Tournament Entries and 1 WCPC entries (if applicable)
- Special 1 hour qualifying period for classics and main tournament
- Exclusive YEGPIN Bag
- Free food and beverages supplied by YEGPIN during the weekend
Invite to the Friday Night VIP Party
If you are at least 16 years old and would like to be a volunteer at the YEGPIN – Pinball and Arcade Expo or if you have any questions about volunteering, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the below form.
- All volunteers will go through a screening before being selected.
- Once approved, volunteers will be assigned duties by YEGPIN organizers.
- Schedules are subject to change and may be modified by YEGPIN organizers.