The second annual YEGPIN – Knockout Cancer Pinball Tournament.
So many of us have lost friends and family to Cancer. This is a small way we can give back.
Tournament is only $25 to get in on the fun. There are no cash prizes for this tournament. Top three will take home a small plaque, a poster, and a memory of a lifetime. Also the oldest and youngest players will take home a Brian Holderman Ltd. edition print. We are saving as much cash as possible to bump up the donation and appreciate your understanding that this is a charity event.
All cash funds raised from this tournament will be donated to the Alberta Cancer Society, YEGPIN with the support of Retro Active Arcade will match the total final donation. Registration will start when YEGPIN opens, and will end at 5:30pm sharp. Tournament launches the first ball Friday at 6:10pm and will go until finished.
– These will not use the WCPC and Classics banks of tournament machines. So don’t think of this as pre-practice.
– Match Play will be used to keep track of scores.
– Best-of-1 Matches (4 player matches – 2nd/3rd/4th place get strikes)
– Pre-registration day of. Cash payment day of is appreciated to help us avoid PayPal/Credit Card fees and give more back.
– This is a fun tournament, if you want to dip your toes into competitive pinball or get warmed up for the main tournaments, this is your event.
– Due to YEGPIN constraints this tournament is limited to 80 players.
– Standard IFPA rules apply.
IFPA Event Page https://www.ifpapinball.com/tournaments/view.php?t=21617#